Before They Were Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying site for celebs, wrestlers and oc's back when they were in high school!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Justin was alone in the music room singing...again. He loved singing but no one really knew that.

2Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Lily sat on her walker seat in the back of the room, chewing on the end of her pen. She ran through her lyrics in her head.

I don't think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
And I count the colors in his eyes

He'll never fall in love he swears
As he runs his fingers through his hair
I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong
And I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke I fake a smile
But I know all his favorite songs

3Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Uni walked into the music room with her notebook and seen Justin.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll leave if you want me to."

4Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 am

"Uni!" Lily called to her.

5Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 am

"Oh no, it's cool, it's cool" Justin smiled. He walked over with his guitar "I'm Justin." he smiled.

6Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Uni smiled and waved at Lily before turning to Justin.

"I'm Uni, or Floella. Whichever floats your boat." Uni said.

7Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

"Uni...I like it." Justin smiled. Uni looked nervous "You look nervous."

8Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Uni blushed lightly. "I'm fine."

9Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm

"So I haven't seen you around before...you new here Uni?" Justin asked sitting back down with his guitar.

10Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"Yup." Uni said.

11Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

"Well welcome to the school...how you findin' it so far?" Justin asked playing a few chords on his guitar.

12Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Uni smiled. "It's pretty good, everyone's nice...kinda."

13Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 pm

"Whaddya mean kinda?"

14Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Uni shook her head.

"It's nothing, all that matters is that I found another nice person." Uni said with a smile.

15Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Justin smiled.
"Well if every you wanna talk about it...I'm always here in the music room."

16Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

"Okay, thanks." Uni said.

Uni sat down in a chair. "Are you always in here?"

17Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 am

"Pretty much...whenever the others aren't following me around...girl grabbing at me."

18Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Empty Re: Music and Lyrics (Justin/Anyone) Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"I can see why the girls would grab at you." Uni said with a blush.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]